Early Years Trainer, Consultant and Author
I enjoyed this online training, Jenny was very knowledgeable and friendly.”
dates and more courses coming soon......
QUALITY INTERACTIONS: SUPPORTING CHILDREN’S LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
This course will explore:
• How children acquire language and stages of development.
• Effective interaction strategies
• How to support children developing their language skills
*videos *break out rooms
PREPARING FOR INSPECTION
As Ofsted resume full inspections, this course will support you in preparing yourself and your team for inspection. We will look at trends from the recent inspections. This course will explore:
• successful learning walks
• preparing staff and building their confidence
• evaluating your setting
*break out rooms
ALL ABOUT BEING TWO
This course focuses on how early years practitioners can work effectively with two year olds. It will look at child development and reflect on the needs of two year olds and implications for practice.
• To consider and reflect on the needs of 2 year olds
• To develop understanding of how best to support them.
• To identify how to provide effective experiences for them
*break out rooms *videos
To book please use this form
There is no limit on how many staff from one setting can attend a course.
Handouts are emailed prior to the course.
Certificates are emailed after you have attended
Places are confirmed on receipt of payment.
Invoices will be sent once the booking form has been received.
Payment is to be made via BACs transfer.
Payments are non refundable
Payments must be made within 7 days of receiving the invoice (unless agreed otherwise) to guarantee your place.
Places are not confirmed until payment has been received.
Refunds will be given if I have to cancel a course and alternative dates are not convenient.